(150W Watt per day) Solar Panel System for off-grid battery charging 12 volt RV
150W 12V/18V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit for Home/RV/Boat/Battery. 150Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect component for a larger solar power (PV) system. The panel includes solar connector leads that extend from the junction box affixed to the back. The connector leads are compatible with the MMPT Solar Adaptor Kit-allowing for a quick and simple connection.
Each 150W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity. Built durable for outdoor use, these panels are capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Whether you plan to use the solar panel for seaside travels to the beach or your cabin in the mountains, this panel can be a great start or addition to any off-grid system!
Silicon (the best efficiency available) material, the cell is highly efficient for long-term output stability and reliability. Ad wire for easy plug-and-play! The other wire should be cut in both directions to allow connection to the 40A controller.
The plastic back plate can be bent to a maximum 30 degree arc and mounted on caravans, boats, cabins, tents, cars. Trucks, trailers or any other irregular surface. Light energy converts electrical energy and is practical for use in areas without electricity and inaccessible to cities. Such as mountains, oceans, deserts and remote areas. Open circuit voltage: 21.6V.
Short circuit current: 8.9A. Peak power voltage: 18V (charging 12V battery).
Peak power current: 8.5A. Nominal Operating Battery Temperature (NOCT): -4580°C. Please do not scratch the surface of the solar panel with sharp objects.
Please expose the solar panel to direct sunlight to ensure optimum charging speed when charging. Please do not leave the charger in the rain as this may cause a short circuit. The 18V 150W solar panel charger has a built-in anti-current resistor, no backflow will occur. Within 24 hours, expect weekends and holidays. All items will be delivered within 2-7 days.
This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Home Improvement\Electrical Supplies\Alternative Energy Supplies\Solar Power Supplies\Solar Panels & Kits". The seller is "shaper-market" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Current Output: 10 A or Less
- System Configuration: Off-Grid
- Solar Technology: Monocrystalline
- Power Source: Solar
- Size: 30.31 X 19.60 in (770 x 500 mm)
- Wattage: 150W
- Item Length: 30.31 in / 770 mm
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Voltage: 12 V
- Connector Type: MC4
- Axis Orientation: Horizontal
- Features: All Daylight Conditions, Corrosion Resistant, Flexible, Foldable, Maintenance Free, Monocrystalline, Portable, Smart Module, Untabbed Cell Connection
- Feature2: With 40A MMPT Controller
- Feature1: 150W=1PCS Solar Panel
- Protection Properties: Anti-island Protection, Black Current Protection, Discharge Protection, Lightning Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Open Circuit Protection, Overcharge Protection, Overcurrent Protection, Overload Protection, Overspeed Protection, Overvoltage Protection, Reverse Current Protection, Safety Circuit Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Spike Protection, Surge Protection, Thermal Protection, Thunder Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Wire Protection
- Cell Quantity: 1-10
- Pliability: Rigid
- Maximum Input Power: Less Than 100 W
- Maximum Input Voltage: 11-20 V
- Inverter Technology: Microinverter
- Color: Black
- Current Rating: 3.01-3.5 A
- Material: Monocrystalline
- Brand: D.
- Type: Solar Panel
- Connector Configuration: F, M
- Model: Solar Panel Kit
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Resistance Properties: Abrasion Resistant, Childproof, Child Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Impact Resistant, Rustproof, Rust Resistant, Sunlight/UV Resistant, Waterproof, Weatherproof, Weather Resistant
- Charging Mode: MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
- Application: Agriculture/Farming, Back-up Power, Camping/Hiking, Commercial, Home/Garden, Municipal, Pool, Recreational Vehicle (RV), Motorhome, Caravan, Camper
- Power: 150w